[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter + eavesdrop

Tiago Sampaio tnsampaio at bsd.com.br
Thu Apr 4 17:17:37 MSD 2013

Hi ALL..

    Im currently using eavesdroping on outgoing calls using: <action
application="db" data="insert/spymap/${caller_id_number}/${uuid}" /> and
is working fine!
    Now I want to hear calls from my agents, but i dun know how to
insert in spymap what agent get the call from queue, any tips?

    im using options from callcenter.conf:

  <agents>
    <agent name="1000 at default" type="callback"
contact="[call_timeout=10]user/1000 at default" status="Available"
max-no-answer="3" wrap-up-time="10" reject-delay-time="10"
busy-delay-time="60" />
  </agents>
  <tiers>
    <tier agent="1000 at default" queue="support at default" level="1"
position="1"/>
  </tiers>

    Another question is: How to put in cdr lost calls, example:

    queue support have agent1 and agent2.
    Incomming call, first ring to agent1 for 10sec and then ring and
answer agent2.

    I wanna log the event of not answer from agent1

    Im thinking about write an application to listen esl an caputure the
events about callcenter and then log to cdr, am i write?

Hugs!