[Freeswitch-users] Is disable-rtp-auto-adjust broken?

Josh Nankin jnankin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 04:19:04 MSD 2013

I keep seeing lines like the following in my logs:

2013-04-03 19:14:09.252741 [INFO] switch_rtp.c:3684 Auto Changing port from
xx.xx.xx.xx:25682 to xx.xx.xx.xx:25622

I have tried using the disable-rtp-auto-adjust option in my sip profile, as
well as specifying it in my dialplan as well using the respective variable.
 Nothing seems to stop this.

I'm trying to disable auto changing ports because when receiving a fax
Freeswitch claims to be transmitting a CED message in the logs, but this
message is not showing up in packet capture flows when viewing calls in
Wireshark.  My thoughts are currently that this is because freeswitch is
not sending packets to the port requested by my SIP provider, and instead
sending it to some unexpected port.