[Freeswitch-users] Transfer leg B of call when hung up by application (such as rxfax)

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 18:47:49 MSD 2013

Hello everyone,

I am still working on getting my parents to a place where they can ditch
their fax machine. I have rxfax working in an autodetect way. It works
great.

The problem I am having, is I need to announce to them that they can
hang up once rxfax answers.

I am using a python script to call rxfax via session.execute. I do have
some other things I am working on, so it would be great to see how to do
it with python or lua and with dialplan.

execute_on_answer or exec_after_bridge_* seem like they would, but I am
betting they work on the a leg of the call, not the b leg.
intercept_un*_* may also be interesting, but again, it looks like a leg.

Well, as I write this, I am reading about intercept. I can grab the
bleg, but not sure how to trigger this and to send this to an extension
to play the audio.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Trever
--
"The world is full of people who have never, since childhood, met an
open doorway with an open mind." -- E.B. White