[Freeswitch-users] [ANN] fsock.go - FreeSWITCH socket client for Go masters
danb.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 12:43:15 MSD 2013
We are very excited to announce that fsock.go is now available to be
used with MIT license.
What is fsock.go:
* FreeSWITCH socket client library written exclusively in Go
programming language (http://http://golang.org) and freely supported by
* Designed to be simple: the whole library should never exceed one file.
* Unit tests included.
* Asynchronous processing (each command runs into it's own goroutine).
* Automatic reconnects (given as parameter on instantiation).
* Syslogs for transparency.
Please feel free to experiment and fork us on github:
For any additional questions you can use CGRateS mailing list on Google
Join us at ClueCon 2011 Aug 9-11, 2011
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users