[Freeswitch-users] Internal VoIP network + PSTN

Ebrahim Bararian ebrahim.bararian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 19:25:59 MSD 2013

Thank you for your reply. I've read it all.
I must state the problem in more details.
As it is stated in the wiki we use the the internal configs for configuring
internal calls and external configs for outbound calls. We also should
state SIP provider for external calls.
I want to run the freeswitch and two soft phones in the local net. Does it
need any SIP provider for internal calls? I don't want to have internet
connection.