[Freeswitch-users] Help on freeswitch : gtalk-sip conversion

sanjay ssoni at lifesize.com
Fri Sep 28 18:51:01 MSD 2012

No reply on this but I moved with my debugging. Posting what i Found....

I found out that STUN (ICE) Binding requests coming from gtalk client were
using RFC3489 but FS response was using RFC5389. In effect the response from
FS were not quoting correct Transaction ID (First four bytes are MAGIC
COOKIE) and hence gtalk not able to associate them. I corrected this in
switch_stun.c and now I see once STUN response reach at gtalk client, it
accepts them. I do not see call getting ended in 30 seconds and no more
continuous ICE candidate Jabber messages from gtalk client!

But user experience level I am still at same place - gtalk client still not
sending its audio and RTP packets coming to it are not playing ! I think now
its just media level issue. But what ?