[Freeswitch-users] Is the FS JIRA server not working properly now?

x.liu x.liu at hw.ac.uk
Wed Sep 26 14:33:35 MSD 2012

Hi,

I am wondering if the Jira server is running normally or not now.

I still do not get notification via an email for my Jira comments added
yesterday.

The issue I reported was hanging (no progress update received) there for
a while, which makes me wonder
even if the Assignee could get the message from the Jira.
(My Jira report: FS-4527: mod_rtmp audio codecs issues for speech
recognition?)

Thanks!
Xing

--
Heriot-Watt University is the Sunday Times
Scottish University of the Year 2011-2012

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.