[Freeswitch-users] Audio Playback Issue

Roberto Linck roberto at i360tecnologia.com.br
Wed Sep 26 03:25:28 MSD 2012

Hi everybody, I'm trying to reproduce some wav audio files in a one leg
call. The call is originated programmatically by a C module written by
myself. The issue is when the destination is a SIP or GSM, the audio is
reproduced OK, but when the destination is land line, the audio is chunked
and cutted. I already tried many sorts of sample rate - always on wav
format - but I always had the same result. I really had understood that the
issue is related with the type of destination line, but I'm accepting any
suggestion to solve this.