[Freeswitch-users] Recording problem speed and noise

Tiago N. Sampaio tnsampaio at bsd.com.br
Mon Sep 24 23:43:01 MSD 2012

Hi All!

Im facing a strange issue..
My recordings (in mp3, wav or gsm) are too fast..
now recordings are completely inaudible, only with noise and voice
metallized...
But sometimes it not happen, just speed issue...

im running this version: FreeSWITCH Version 1.2.0-rc2 (1.2.0-rc2)

today i tryed to change to 1.3.0, but faced another problem, noise on calls.
i  checked load on my machine, and load was 0.2, almost 100% cpu FREE..
i have a khomp board with R2 signaling..

Can you help me to debug what is happening?
Im quite new to FS!!!

Hugs