[Freeswitch-users] voicebox email notifications on Debian with exim4

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 22:24:22 MSD 2012

I added some guidelines about using msmtp as local relay to exim4 on
debian as an workaround for the crash:
   * http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_voicemail#Exim4_settings
   *
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_voicemail#Using_MSMTP_for_Local_Relay_to_Exim4_on_Debian

Hopefully others can test to add new comments and/or improve the content.

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu