[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch Video Calls Bria iPhone Client

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Sep 24 20:47:18 MSD 2012

Thanks for the response!  I have tested without ALG months ago to no avail. No problems for over a year, it started when I upgraded FreeSwitch from early 2011 to early 2012 version. However, at the same time added the iPads/Bria and switched the Linksys SPA962s from SLA to individual user IDs. I am suspecting the Linksys SPA962s doing something wonky (and affecting Bria?) which is why I am replacing them. Wanted to go all iPads, especially since Apple may come out with a 7 incher soon. Otherwise looking at SNOM 870s and Polycoms. This is driving me nuts since some days no problem and some days it's bad with no pattern. Lots of traces.

FreeSwitch is connected to the Zyxel using multiple WANs (static + dynamic) which balance and backup each other. Works great, can pull the plug on either at any time and FreeSwitch goes merrily along and recovers (when I get this problem sorted out I will add a wiki about the setup). Using the router FreeSwitch knows nothing about the IPs, NAT, etc. no messy setup. SIP ALG is always suspected first since it gets such a bad rap but so far no issues here. The problems below don't seem to be related to it. If I ever get this sorted out I will post in case some other poor soul runs into this. Thanks again! Wish I could have helped with your issue.
Mario G