[Freeswitch-users] Fifo agent status and callerid

Peter van Raamsdonk peetzer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:43:06 MSD 2012

Hi all,

I'm implementing fifo.

I have registered my agents succesfully and drop a callerid in my queue.

The phones (agents) start to ring and show the correct callerid.

However the status I receive is from the caller and I expected this would
be from the agents (the agent is being called and not the consumer).

The caller-callerid-number should be of the agent I believe?

Should I add something like fifo_orbit_exten or fifo_consumer_id ?

Regards Peter