[Freeswitch-users] openVZ and FS: core dump!?

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:12:51 MSD 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Dennis <odermann at googlemail.com> wrote:
> perhaps we should try debian instead of ubuntu (although all our fs
> servers are running ubuntu without any problems)?

I would say it's irrelevant, ubuntu or debian. Crashes not from here

> we tested by giving the container 2 cpu cores and 2 gig of ram. do you
> think the 2 gig ram are not enough, so that fs core dumps because of
> this?

it depends on traffic, registration, etc etc etc

> i don't know what ubc counters are and how they are used, but i will
> try to find out.

in proxmox web interface, you have a tab UBC, bot for the host and for
the containers. You can have a look in those tabs, while containers
are running, to see if you have allocated enough resources.

Also, are you on the "stable 1.2" git branch? (
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Installation_Guide#Selecting_version )

-giovanni