[Freeswitch-users] openVZ and FS: core dump!?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:10:50 MSD 2012

hi all,

at the moment we are playing arround with openVZ (container) and
freeswitch. as far as we have read, openVZ and fs are working quite
well together.

but we are getting a lot of fs core dumps, when testing. we are using
actual versions of fs, which are running very smooth on normal/real
servers without openVZ. the only information we get out of the core
dump is: "Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted."

are there any settings or things, which have to be looked at, when
running fs in an openVZ container?

thank you for your help!
dennis