[Freeswitch-users] Some questions from a relative newbie

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 00:27:51 MSD 2012

in this case, you would have two OpenSIPS boxes and two FreeSwitch boxes. The easiest scenario would be to run them in
active/standby mode, so that only one box is handling the calls, and the other one starts acting only when it realizes that the master box is
gone.
Here is one of possible examples:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Enterprise_deployment_OpenSIPS

There are also some scenarios for active/active redundancy, but that requires much more engineering efforts.