[Freeswitch-users] issue with web server to handle XML CDRs

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sat Sep 22 08:59:53 MSD 2012

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 3:36 AM, Jagadish Thoutam
<jaganthoutam at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is the issue with xml_cdr for me when i try to call <param name="url"
> value="http://localhost/cgi-bin/cdr.pl"/> its not working, i have load the
> mod_xml_cdr on cli, and my cdr.pl file is working well when try it manually
> and also have executable permission for cdr.pl file, please some one tell me
> what i am missing here.

>From your question, it sounds like you're not sure what side the
problem is on, the HTTP client (FreeSWITCH) or the HTTP server (your
cdr.pl).

We can't tell you where to look if we don't have more information.
Let's start by seeing if the HTTP clint (FreeSWITCH) is generating the
HTTP POST.  Do you see traffic on port 80? Try something like this:
ngrep -qt -W byline port 80. If you don't see it, the problem is your
FreeSWITCH config, if you do see it, something is messed up on the
webserver.

Hope that helps. Please let us know what you find.

Gabe