[Freeswitch-users] Building v1.2 .debs on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sat Sep 22 01:09:20 MSD 2012

All,

Before I get started down this path again, I'd like to know if anyone
has a clean list of commands to build FreeSWITCH 1.2 debs on a clean
install of Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. It seems that everything out there has
issues. I'm trying to get to the place where I can say, "Run these
commands and you're sure to have working (and up to date) .debs."

When I get an exact list of commands put together, I'll be sure to
update the wiki. The build process can be slow and I'm just looking to
save some time. Again, if you have anything, let me know.

Best,
Gabe