[Freeswitch-users] sofia recover does not recover calls on hold

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 17:12:11 MSD 2012

Hi,
I've been testing 'sofia recover' the past few days using two
freeswitch servers and a floating IP.
It works great in general, but I did notice a problem with any call
that is holding during the crash and recovery.
Basically, any call that is on hold comes back after 'sofia recover'
but when trying to take the call off hold the call is dropped.
I'm using the following parameters on both FS instances in switch.conf.xml:

    <param name="switchname" value="fs01"/>
    <param name="core-db-dsn" value="dsn:name:password"/>
    <param name="core-recovery-db-dsn" value="dsn:name:password"/>

And in sofia config:

<param name="track-calls" value="true"/>
<param name="odbc-dsn" value="dsn:name:password"/>

As I said before, sofia recovery works except for the calls
holding...just wondering if this is a known issue before I open up a
jira ticket.
Thanks!
-Vik