[Freeswitch-users] Asking a Question (a.k.a. Gabe must be getting old)

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Fri Sep 21 03:50:33 MSD 2012

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> FYI, I added a quickie link to the front page for the page Gabe suggested. I
> think this thread has given us our topic for next week's conference call:
> documenting how to find stuff. Let's talk about how we find stuff and then
> write up a nice page that we can link to when people ask
> vague/broad/I'm-really-lazy questions.

I know this is old and most everyone has moved on, but I thought I'd
share this interesting link. I hope that people continue to use the
mailing list in ways that benefit to the community as a whole. I know
I can do better.

http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2012/03/rubber-duck-problem-solving.html

Best,
Gabe