[Freeswitch-users] UK English Prompt Set Recording

Campbell Steven casteven at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:50:39 MSD 2012

Hi,

So far I have 3 people (from this thread) that have shown interest, if
I include myself then we have 4, I will respond offlist to those who
are interested in going further and see what we can come up with.

I have gone down the path of holding a private prompt set before, and
it's a laborious and difficult project I don't wish to do again, and
want to help the rest of the community avoid it. With GM Voices
everyone can get their own custom prompts with matching talent going
forward.

Campbell