[Freeswitch-users] How to force FS to execute?

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Wed Sep 19 22:20:19 MSD 2012

There is a valid case to me, and here it is Sir. :)
<extension name="pin test">
<condition field="${pin}" expression="^1234$" break="on-true">
<action application="log" data="INFO Pin is ${pin}" />
<action application="transfer" data="3000 XML local" />
</condition>
<condition field="${pin}" expression="^\d{4}" break="never">
<action application="playback" data="conference/conf-bad-pin.wav" />
<action application="unset" data="pin" />
</condition>
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^111$" break="never">
<action application="answer"/>
<action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
<action application="read" data="4 4 conference/conf-pin.wav pin 10000 #,*" />
<action application="transfer" data="111 XML local" />
</condition>
</extension>

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this thing!