[Freeswitch-users] limit_usage change in recent versions?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 18:31:30 MSD 2012

Hello,

  I am using limit_usage in the following format:

<action application="bridge" data="${cond(${limit_usage(db, max_calls
${destination_number})} > ${MaxLimit} ?  error/user_busy :
${destination_mumber})}" />

It worked at older versions (my local reference is 1.0.6), but it doesn't
work in newer ones. It always returns zero.

All I want is to know whether the extension already has an active call to
decide what to do in case it is busy. What is the correct way of calling it?

                    Thanks, __Yehavi: