[Freeswitch-users] Consultation Call via event_socket interface

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Sep 18 03:19:25 MSD 2012

JM,

That actually explains a lot. I appreciate the information. I can
definitely see where the relative expense of a hard phone would make this
kind of application quite valuable. I hope you guys are able to iron out
the details. Also, maybe you could see if Mitch Capper could add line
appearances to FSClient. :)

-MC

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

>>> http://www.ClueCon.com