[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch not Processing calls (B-Leg) until restart

Mike Burlingame mike.burlingame at me.com
Mon Sep 17 05:21:39 MSD 2012

I had an issue today not sure if anyone else has seen this and would be willing to share some information if you have - Today FreeSwitch stopped processing calls correctly the A-Leg of the call would come into FreeSwitch -  i see the notice for the new channel however no sip signaling was sent out for the B-Leg - I could not do any debug because fs_cli was locked up, force quoting fs_cli and restarting it yielded seeing the sip signaling however as soon as I type anything at the prompt fs_cli would lock again. The only resolution was to restart the FreeSwitch process and everything worked as expected again.

Has anyone else seen anything like this using git's from Sept 14th?