[Freeswitch-users] List of "status" statuses in a PRESENCE_IN event?

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 00:30:11 MSD 2012

Hi all,

Given (/event plain PRESENCE_IN) :

RECV EVENT
Event-Name: PRESENCE_IN
Core-UUID: 68101dee-d889-4f0f-934c-3c2da2dae90c
FreeSWITCH-Hostname: test.co.uk
FreeSWITCH-Switchname: test.co.uk
FreeSWITCH-IPv4: test_ip
FreeSWITCH-IPv6: ::1
Event-Date-Local: 2012-09-14 21:05:29
Event-Date-GMT: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:05:29 GMT
Event-Date-Timestamp: 1347653129346455
Event-Calling-File: sofia_reg.c
Event-Calling-Function: sofia_reg_del_callback
Event-Calling-Line-Number: 629
Event-Sequence: 9373756
proto: sip
rpid: away
login: sip:mod_sofia at test_ip:5060
user-agent: Registered(UDP)
from: 1688 at test.co.uk
status: Unregistered
event_type: presence

Is there a list of what the "status" can be? Above has user-agent:
Registered(UDP) but status: Unregistered. Is status if someone is
subscribed to this presence info, like a BLF?

How can I tell if a phone is online via a PRESENCE_IN?

Re the "status" values, I've seen:

CS_ROUTING == Ringing
CS_HANGUP == HangUp :-)
answered == Answered :-)

I've also seen:

status: Registered(TCP-NAT)

status: Unregistered but user-agent saying Registered(TCP-NAT) too.

How can I check the endpoint is available, i.e. which field and value
drives a BLF being green, red and flashing? (I know that's obviously
done via a SIP NOTIFY)

I'm trying to push out event messages via our API
(http://www.surevoip.co.uk/api) showing "available", "busy" and
"ringing" like a BLF so you can register for a WebHook.

We're currently sponsoring (via FreeSWITCH consulting point of
contact) Presence via XMPP as we run our own XMPP servers too. That
info will get documented here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Presence#XMPP_presence

but I want to expose this via our WebHooks too for HTTP POSTs.

Thanks,

Gavin.

--
http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/