[Freeswitch-users] Consultation Call via event_socket interface

Alexander Haugg Alexander.Haugg at c4b.de
Fri Sep 14 11:24:17 MSD 2012

Hi All,

I'm new on the mailing list.
I have a problem with a call scenario.

-          Channel A and channel B are bridged (A is my own channel and B is my calling partner)

-          Now i set channel B on hold with the command "uuid_hold xxx" and create a new channel to C with the command:

bgapi originate {channel_csid=num,accountcode=num,origination_caller_id_name='num at ip',origination_caller_id_number=num at ip}sofia/external/num at ip  &park

this works correctly, the partner C answer and the channel is established.

-          Now the Problem:

I try to bridge the channel a to channel c with the uuid_bridge command, now the channel b will hangup, why? The variable hangup_after_bridge is by default false.

Other problem: channel A can hear the voice of channel C but not speak with him, channel C can hear and speak. But this problem is not the important think at the moment.
Is there a general problem in my plan to do that?
Is it a better plan to do this over the dialplan?
The next step in this scenario is to toggle the connection A -> B and A -> C.

Thanks for your help!
Nice regards,
Alex