[Freeswitch-users] 481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Thu Sep 13 23:09:25 MSD 2012

Hi all,

I seem to be encountering the strangest problems.
I have been doing some more testing with my transfers and here is a recurring issue.

I have 2 phones behind the same router. 1 Polycom VVX 1500 and 1 Yealink SIP-T38g
They are both registering on the same FS server which is on a remote public IP.
The Polycom has extension 20 and the yealink uses 21.
When I call the Polycom from the Yealink and perform a blind transfer from the Yealink, it fails with: 481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist.
If I transfer from the Polycom though, it seems to work.

In resume:
I cannot transfer from A leg. B leg doesn't seem to know its way around and looses it. To demonstrate, I transfer B leg from A leg to extension 5000.
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/19893

I tried Googleing the error code and didn't find anything particularly related to my issue.

Any hint would be greatly appreciated. To make sure, I downgraded to the stable version.

Thanks a bunch, as always.
Emrah