[Freeswitch-users] Stuck Sessions

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Wed Sep 12 19:39:13 MSD 2012

Hello,
Recently upgraded a few of our boxes to git head and I'm seeing the following behavior:

freeswitch at internal> status
UP 0 years, 0 days, 15 hours, 20 minutes, 7 seconds, 552 milliseconds, 539 microseconds
FreeSWITCH is ready
218 session(s) since startup
13 session(s) 0/200
5000 session(s) max
min idle cpu 0.00/99.00
Current Stack Size/Max 240K/240K

freeswitch at internal> show calls

0 total.

freeswitch at internal> show channels

0 total.

Note the discrepancy in the active sessions.  I'm happy to file a jira but I'm not sure of the necessary debugging info needed.  This particular machine in using a dialplan generated by FusionPBX and is close to stock.  The only scripting is a huntgroup which checks if session:ready().

Thanks,
Spencer