[Freeswitch-users] Is the FS JIRA server not working properly now?

x.liu x.liu at hw.ac.uk
Wed Sep 12 18:20:45 MSD 2012

Hi,

Normally after I add a comment to an existing issue I will receive an
email copy of the comment very soon.

I haven't received the email after I added a comment 6 hours ago today.
so I am wondering if there is something wrong.

Cheers,

Xing

--
Heriot-Watt University is the Sunday Times
Scottish University of the Year 2011-2012

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.