[Freeswitch-users] UK English Prompt Set Recording

Campbell Steven casteven at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 06:38:51 MSD 2012

Hi en_UK FreeSWITCH users,

I'm trying to get a full prompt set (every prompt currently recorded
by Callie including the ztrp prompts etc..) organised. The talent
would be female and prompts would be recorded through GM Voices and
therefore easy to get matching custom recordings for your applications
into the future. The prompt set would then be given to the FreeSWITCH
project for distribution as per the existing prompts.

Anyone who is willing to help me out with funding this or has any
questions please contact me off-list as I'd really like to get this
sorted. Every little bit counts here so even if you just want to drop
a few $ in it all adds up.

Thanks

Campbell