[Freeswitch-users] Call recording speed issue

Joshua Foshee josh at foshee.info
Sun Sep 9 06:40:43 MSD 2012

We have a issue with the call quality of the recorded call to be in a
faster speed then what the call takes place in. I have took a packet
capture on the server to replay the audio stream and it sounds just fine.
Anyone have the same problem with the speed of the audio recording being
faster then what takes place. I have tried saving wav and mp3 on the
server. I prefer mp3 as far as size of files. But it happens with each of
them. It looks like the call lasted for 19 sec but the audio recording the
server saved was 13 sec. This seems to only happen on incoming calls from
sip gateway and not outgoing calls from extensions on the box. I have
included three file links.

One is the file from the server that freeswitch saved while recording

https://fm.ols18.com/filemanager/public/7dc3c2d38a3fe69e75869bd6efcade27.php?lang=en<http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=63c35673fc1ddd4e4f2d6a95228f65fc>

Two is the audio file extract from the packet capture

*
https://fm.ols18.com/filemanager/public/f0d81c8694d7f68df5f921f54429a02c.php?lang=en
*
*
*
Three is the packet capture

https://fm.ols18.com/filemanager/public/3d079f5501f071f2f38e6c8458da0718.php?lang=en<http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=d61ada05b405fc3b3c6750fe355bca94>

Anyone seen this or have any ideas on how to diagnose further?

Thanks in advance