[Freeswitch-users] best FS interface for development

Stephen Dame sdame at 207me.com
Fri Sep 7 18:39:01 MSD 2012

Brett,

For simple stuff that doesn't need to scale, I use a 5th approach,   I just
use bash scripts, php, and a few ajax calls that just call fs_cli -X. to do
100% of functionality.   built a simple switchboard that shows live events,
plays sound cues, transfers calls into conferences etc.   ajax is getting
events every second to update UI.

Not pretty, but just took a few days to code and get into production.

Regards,

Stephen