[Freeswitch-users] Best SIP phone?

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Sep 7 17:24:59 MSD 2012

Hi Patrick,

Not sure I understand the question. Aren't all LCD screens backlit?

But yes the screen is a 320x160 LCD with backlight. About keys, you have
6 programmable keys on the top part and 10 more on the right with LEDs
for BLF or other things. The other keys (dtmf, navigation, volume, etc.)
have no light.

François.