[Freeswitch-users] Attended transfer to a conference room

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 02:48:38 MSD 2012

for outgoing calls, this could be a different Lua script, or the same script that handles both modes:

so, the conference moderator calls the destination number with some unique special prefix, this call gets into the script, then script dials out and connects B leg with the moderator, and after that waits for moderator's input to bridge the called person into a conference.

also if I'm not mistaken, I've seen somewhere an extension to the strandard freeswitch conference which allows to dialout and bring new people into the room.

in any case, you can easily callout and bring people into the room from FreeSWITCH command line. This can also scripted in some way.