[Freeswitch-users] Call duration > 0 while hangup cause is not NORMAL_CLEARING

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 06:03:34 MSD 2012

We do bridge multiple gateways and capture failed gateways but the hangup
cause shouldn't be the from the last tried gateway? That last gateway
should have a good call because continue_on_fail = false. If the call fails
1st gw, the hangup cause in the cdr should come from the last tried gw
rather than the 1st one.

-B

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org