[Freeswitch-users] Registering SIP Trunks to Freeswitch

Matt Putnam matt.putnam at lightspar.com
Thu Sep 6 02:21:58 MSD 2012

This may have been asked before but my research hasn't turned up any results. I am currently testing freeswitch as a replacement to our current asterisk gateways. I think I have the basics of ip based trunks down but I am running into an issue with trunks registering to the freeswitch box. In asterisk it was a fairly simple process of giving the trunk a username and password and setting it to dynamic to get it to register. What would be the equivalent in freeswitch that would allow me to have customer trunks register to the system?

Thanks,
Matt Putnam