[Freeswitch-users] ERROR! unable to open ZRTP cache file

Vbvbrj vbvbrj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:19:33 MSD 2012

On 05.09.2012 11:39, Steven Ayre wrote:
> It's a log message from within the libzrtp library.
>
> It means it cannot open the cache file. The log message contains the
> filename it tried to open, but it looks like you've removed the end of
> the lines with that information.

No, I didn't remove any symbol from the log output. Realy it does not
show the file name.

> The default filename within the library is
> "./zrtp_def_cache_path.dat". That'd be within the cwd FS is running
> with, which you can find with "ls -ld /proc/PID/cwd" where PID is the
> PID freeswitch is running as.

Yes, the cmd of FS is running is correct and the username under which FS
is running does not have write permission except some subfolders, for
ex. log sobfolder. Then how to specify the zrtp cache file path and name?

--
Mimiko desu.