[Freeswitch-users] SpanDSP compile failure with latest Git

PhilQ philq at qsystemsengineering.com
Tue Sep 4 19:33:41 MSD 2012

Thanks Curriegrad/Mazilo,

I was using the master branch but switched over to 1.2.stable last night
after running into this problem and it’s working well.  There was in issue
introduced in an earlier version of the master branch that I was running
where the switch would crash out if an extension tried to dial a code that
mapped to a SIP URI where the system was down.  I wanted to try the latest
build before filing a Jira.

While the master branch is surprisingly stable, I think I’ll go ahead and
stick to 1.2.stable for now since this is in fact a production system.  If
you live on the bleeding edge long enough, it will be your own blood that
you find there.

- Phil