[Freeswitch-users] Asking a Question (a.k.a. Gabe must be getting old)

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Sat Sep 1 00:32:12 MSD 2012

You can indeed sort via thread. Also nabble sorts by thread much the same
but it makes it look like a forum rather than a mailing list.

+1 for next weeks topic. Its getting out of control. There are a lot of us
that contribute to this list and it really bogs us down when the same
questions keep being asked constantly. Or the questions aren't well thought
out. Most of us have full time jobs/school/families/etc. and in my case I
have two jobs and I'm going to school.

Brian Foster
Endigo Computer LLC

Sent from a mobile device.