[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_curl SOAP newbie question (Jeff Geddes)

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Mon Oct 29 22:32:14 MSK 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Jeff Geddes <geddes.jeffrey at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm dealing with a third party interface which only supplies a SOAP
> response, so that's why I was wondering if that SOAP response has to be
> reformatted before sending the response back to FS.  Is there a better way?

It's your job to sit between FS and anything else that you want to be
in the picture. Like so:

[3rd party]  <---(SOAP)--->  [your server]  <---(FS XML*)--->  [FreeSWITCH]

* See the wiki for Request [1] and Response [2] details for how you
should communicate with FreeSWITCH over HTTP and XML.

1) http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Xml_curl#Request_2
2) http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Xml_curl#Response

Good luck,
Gabe