[Freeswitch-users] Attended transfer fails when in bypass or proxy mode

JT john.teller84 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 11:44:16 MSK 2012

Im not sure about the problem but I can tell you, I use Ozeki Phone System XE
telehone system and its attended transfer functionality works without
problems. I can recommend this telephone system to everyone who needs
reliability. I found an article on their site that describes attended
transfer quite well, and the users are helped with a video tutorial as well.
http://www.ozekiphone.com/attended-transfer-explained-372.html