[Freeswitch-users] anyone using t38faxing.com through ezcall?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Oct 29 06:56:37 MSK 2012

I had but when they made changes recently I had stopped using them due to not having time to trouble shoot yet another provider issue.  I guess I should revisit this! LOL
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire
T: +1.918.420.9266  |  F: +1.918.420.9267  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9266
UK: +44 20 3298 4900
ISN: 410*543