[Freeswitch-users] Using Freeswitch as a High CPS Outbound Dialer

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sat Oct 27 09:19:50 MSD 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Woody Dickson <woodydickson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for any recommendation.

I recommend you remove the obnoxious footer when engaging the
community. You might think I'm just being up tight, but I know that I
ignore emails that seem spammy. This is a place where we come to help
help others, not to be subjected to in-your-face advertisements.

Now, to answer your question... Yes, FreeSWITCH can be used as a "high
cps auto dialer", but that's not what it is out-of-the-box. Your
client will have to pay someone to build the thing that tells
FreeSWITCH *when* and *how* many calls to make. That tends to take
some work and often costs more than people looking for open source
solutions first think (or hope).

Good luck,
Gabe