[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM and Brazil DTMF - CallerID Detection

Antonio Modesto modesto at isimples.com.br
Fri Oct 26 17:21:25 MSD 2012

Hi,

I would like to know if I can help, in someway, to implement this feature
in FreeTDM. Today, if we use an analog card here in Brazil, we have to use
dtmf to fsk converters to enable the callerid detection, both on freeswitch
and asterisk. If there is anybody who works on FreeTDM / FreeSWITCH project
that is available to help us with this, I can give access to an machine
with analog boards, I have some knowledge in C programming too.

Thanks.