[Freeswitch-users] event socket : userauth undocumented esl command?

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 20:42:58 MSD 2012

It's new to me too.

Reading the mod_event_socket source code you authenticate as a
user at domainand it performs a user directory lookup for that user.

It looks for the following variables in the directory entry:
    esl-password
    esl-allowed-log
    esl-allowed-events
    esl-allowed-api

esl-password is required.
esl-allowed-log is either true or false (optional, default is true)
esl-allowed-events and esl-allowed-api are also optional, I think the
default would be all allowed.

It appears the command syntax is 'userauth user at domain:password'

-Steve