[Freeswitch-users] State of mod_skinny?

Erik Dekkers erik.dekkers at certhon.com
Tue Oct 23 11:47:19 MSD 2012

The last time I used mod_skinny was more than a year ago.

If you use Cisco-only SCCP phones it should work without any problems. The problem I ran into was a mix between SCCP and SIP (Cisco and Aasta). The codec negotiation was the problem as far as I can remember.

Regards

Erik

Certhon

ABC Westland 555        Tel: +31 174 22 50 80
P.O. Box 90             Fax: +31 174 22 50 81
2685 ZH Poeldijk        erik.dekkers at certhon.com
The Netherlands         www.certhon.com

DISCLAIMER
All our quotations, all orders and all contracts are subject to the AVAG-CONDITIONS.
Op alle offertes, opdrachten en overeenkomsten zijn de AVAG-verkoopvoorwaarden van toepassing.