[Freeswitch-users] CPU Spikes every 20 minutes

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Mon Oct 22 22:29:50 MSD 2012

Hi Gabe.
I'm mean between the spikes there is nothing different as regarding to the
calls... the cps maintains the same.. there are no scripts running or
crontabs running, the simultaneous calls are the same also.  So, for some
reason the "load average" start to grow (every 20 or 25 minutes) without
any clear cause.
I have debug with gdb the moment the server is with 12.5 of "load average"
here : http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/20112

Can we detect a problem from here?

Regards,
Ricardo.