[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma/FreeTDM FXS Loop Current Disconnect

Brian Wiese brian.wiese.freeswitch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 02:53:38 MSD 2012

A stumper of a question...  hopefully not for someone here though!

I have a Sangoma A200 card with FXS modules and an emergency telephone
(Rath Microtech SmartPhone II -
http://www.rathmicrotech.com/smiviiise.html) that requires loop
current disconnect signaling to indicate that the call has terminated.
 I tried everything that I could think of and been in touch with
Sangoma's support but we cannot figure out what configuration
option(s) I need to enable to send loop current disconnect.

We tried setting answer-polarity-reverse and hangup-polarity-reverse
to true in freetdm.conf.xml but that didn't seem to make any impact at
all (based on the name I was guessing it wouldn't, but I'm willing to
try anything!).

Do you know what I'm missing?  Any help/pointers/hints appreciated!

Thanks.

~Brian