[Freeswitch-users] enhanced BLF on polycom

KEN KELLY-TURNER KEN.KELLY-TURNER at adtran.com
Mon Oct 15 19:07:58 MSD 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to get enhanced BLF behaviour working on my polycom 550 and 670 with firmware 4.0.2.  I've set it up as described in http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Polycom_Presence_Setup but I'm finding the behaviour to be highly inconsistent.  The phone that is listening doesn't detect ringing at all and only successfully picks up the first time the other phone is connected on another call.  After that the only way to make it register that the line is busy is to toggle hold repeatedly until the listening phone recognises a change.  Any idea what is causing these problems or a possible solution?

Thanks,
Ken