[Freeswitch-users] Compiling mod_h323 on Windows

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Sat Oct 13 10:39:15 MSD 2012

First of all, download h323plus and ptlib from here: http://www.h323plus.org/source/

Extract the archives on the same level as the freeswitch main source directory, my structure looks like this;

 - C:\dev\
          - freeswitch
          - h323plus
          - ptlib

Then you will need to build ptlib, and then h323plus. You will only need the static libraries. It might be tricky to get these things built, but you might find some more info on Google if needed. You might need to change the paths to make sure the h323plus finds ptlib. Also, there is no 64-bit build in the project files, so if you need 64-bit you will need to update the project files (I have a modified version, which might help if you need it).

After this, build FS an you usually do, when the build is done, build mod_h323 manually. The mod_h323 project will look in the folders specified above, so it's important that you put ptlib and h323plus directories on the same directory level as the main freeswitch source directory (as my example above).

Good luck!

/Peter